Prime Minister Narendra Modi said: “The terrorist attacks of 11/26 on February 11, 2008, in which terrorists struck India and killed hundreds of innocent people, were such a sad day for us.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, speaking at today’s rally, welcomed the public on the Sabbath and paid tribute to those killed in the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks.
- “The terrorist attacks of November 26, 2008, when terrorists crashed into India and killed hundreds of innocent people, were also a very sad day for us,” he said.
- I paid taxes on everyone who died that day and on the murderers who gave their lives to protect others (in the 11/26 attacks).
- Today is Constitution Day. Our country is as legal as it is, but we have to ask ourselves the question. Do we recognize everything the law says today?
- The law was written by those who opposed our great rulers and made India independent. But are we following a page of the Fa today?
- Nationalism, the essence of our law today, has been weakened by politics. Politics have played an important role in how our law, its structure and its spirit are influenced by it
- We need to ask ourselves if we are living the written and spiritual law. We have to ask ourselves where we are going, what are our priorities and where we are going to lead our country.
- Today is tax day for men like Babasaheb Ambedkar and Dr Rajendra Prasad. Our Law is not just a collection of letters, but a daily record of thousands of years of good culture.